All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionAn alien object, planted here 2000 years ago to recreate the life of Jesus Christ, is unearthed in the Mexican Desert. A heretical alien Christian group, the Apocaleans, in the persons of charismatic televangelists Chris & Gary van Icke, comes to Earth to stage the second coming and end the world to save us before our declining faith condemns us forever. Brother Brendan leads a determined band who must show we are ready to spread all the beliefs of our world to the unenlightened of the universe. A major complication is that this may be where Jesus actually lived. It's a race against time to save humanity and maybe even God, Himself.
- Author BiographyThe author lives in Bloomfield, New Jersey with his wife Doris and son Sean. He grew up in Jersey City where he attended parochial schools, most notably the Jesuit high school and college, St. Peter's Prep and St. Peter's College. The Jesuit emphasis on tolerance and service were strong influences and are reflected in this work's themes. This is his first novel but represents the beginning of a two year spurt that resulted in three other unedited works. Since the first time I read a book, I always thought it would be amazing to write one. It was an ambition, a dream that has stayed with me my entire adult life. However, after writing Divinity Constant I realized I had never had a dream of having a book published, so I have to confess I pursued that aspect haltingly. But a string of events with an improbable beginning led me in the space of one week to what you hold here. It is more than I expected in so many ways.
- Author(s)D F Downey
- Date of Publication15/07/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.