All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shares with the reader the value of establishing a divorce recovery ministry while also offering practical insights on establishing your own unique church-affiliated program. Whether you are working individually with one divorced person or leading a large group, <em>Divorce Ministry: A Guidebook</em> provides helpful resources to guide you through the emotional and relational issues divorced people often encounter. - Why would a church offer divorce recovery? - Planning an 8-session divorce recovery program - 8 questions divorced people ask - 7 myths about the divorce experience - 7 myths about marriage - Sample flyers, ads, letters, work sheets, and registration forms
- Author Biography<strong>Charles Qualls</strong> is the Associate Pastor for Pastoral Care at Second-Ponce de Leon Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He earned his bachelor's degree at West Georgia College in Carrollton, his Master of Divinity degree in Family Ministry/Christian Education from Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, and his Doctor of Ministry degree from Mercer University.
- Author(s)Charles Qualls
- PublisherSmyth & Helwys,U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleSmyth & Helwys Help! Books
- Place of PublicationMacon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSmyth & Helwys,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.