Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is very helpful when a divorced person wants to obtain additional relief from the courts. This book is applicable to all States and is informative in terms of what to do to either to set aside a final judgment based on fraud, or modify a final judgment due to substantial change of circumstance. For any other legal forms, court documents and/or legal forms packages, please visit our lowest price website: http: //www.alllegaldocuments.com.
- Author BiographyDanie Victor, Esquire has been practicing law in the State of Florida since 1991.
- Author(s)Esquire Danie Victor-Laguerre
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.