All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe commonly asked question today is, Should divorced people remarry? With great compassion and warmth, Dr. Laney maintains that the more fundamental question with which Christ dealt is, Should married people be divorced? His purpose is to draw the church up short against the runaway divorce epidemic with a theology of marriage. Challenging the church on the subject of divorce and remarriage, the author carefully builds evidence from scripture and from cultural and historical data for a -divorce/remarriage position. Not everyone will agree with Laney, but it deserves the careful attention of all who are genuinely concerned about the divorce issue.
- Author BiographyDr. J. Carl Laney was educated at the University of Oregon (B.S. in Public Administration), Western Conservative Baptist Seminary (M.Div. in Biblical Literature), and Dallas Theological Seminary (Th.D. in Bible Exposition). He has authored several books and many articles. Carl and his wife have three children and make their home in Potland, Oregon.
- Author(s)J.Carl Laney
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/01/1987
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBethany House Publishers, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.