All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionProviding accurate and objective information to help make the right decisions during a divorce in Michigan, this guide provides answers to 360 queries such as What is the mediation process in Michigan and is it required? How quickly can one get a divorce? Who decides who gets the cars, the pets, and the house? What actions might influence child custody? How are bills divided and paid during the divorce? How much will a divorce cost? and Will a spouse have to pay some or all attorney fees? Structured in a question-and-answer format, this divorce handbook provides clear and concise responses to help build confidence and give the peace of mind needed to meet the challenges of a divorce proceeding.
- Author BiographyJohn F. Schaefer, Esq., has been practicing matrimonial law for more than 35 years. He has served on the Board of Trustees and as an adjunct professor of law at the Michigan State University College of Law. He is listed in all editions of The Best Lawyers in America, and he regularly appears on radio and television programs discussing legal topics, including matrimonial law. He lives in Birmingham, Michigan.
- Author(s)John F Schaefer
- PublisherAddicus Books
- Date of Publication15/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleDivorce in
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAddicus Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.