Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionIT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE THIS HARD! Relationship distress is exhausting, distracting and makes both partners miserable. When long-term conflict and unhappiness lead to divorce the pain can ratchet up even further. It doesn't have to be this hard! You can find a pathway to healing a ragged bond-even when both partners have lost hope. Thousands of couples therapists throughout this country, and beyond, are trained to support relationships on the brink. This book tells you who they are, how they work and why they are successful. If you can't stay together, divorce doesn't have to be a process filled with anger, fear and breathtaking expenses. This book shows you how this is done-and the people who can help you. Between these covers you will: Read about intimate conflict and how you manage it productively. Learn about Emotionally Focused Therapy-a pathway to couple's healing and the rediscovery of your bond. Understand how you are hardwired to connect, t to struggle. Read about the Seven Cardinal Rules of Legal Divorce and how to avoid their destructive grip. Be introduced to Collaborative Divorce, a 25-year old approach which can help you divorce sanely.
- Author BiographyJoseph Shaub has been an attorney for more than forty years and marriage and family therapist for more than twenty. He is mediator, therapist, writer and frequent lecturer to therapists, attorneys and couples in distress. As a long-time instructor at University of Washington and Seattle University Law Schools and professional speaker, Joe has introduced thousands of people to the principles in this book.
- Author(s)Joseph Shaub
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.