All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionSarah and her dog Dixie are the best of friends. When Dixie dies, Sarah begins her journey through the tough emotional landscape of grief. Through Sarah's touching story, Dixie and the Sunshine Butterflies provides a model for parents and children to navigate through intense feelings of loss together. Written by mental health professionals and beautifully illustrated with original watercolors, Dixie and the Sunshine Butterflies helps readers on their own journey through mourning, to acceptance, and eventually...recovery.This book is both helpful and hopeful.
- Author BiographyNancy Lorraine Edelman has a Ph.D. in Social Work from the University of South Carolina. She is currently retired from a 30 year counseling practice with families and children. Elizabeth W. Newlin, M.D., a contributor to the book, is a psychiatrist certified in Child-Adolescent Psychiatry. She is an Assistant Professor at Baylor College of Medicine and Program Director of the Adolescent Treatment Program at The Menninger Clinic in Houston, Texas.
- Author(s)Nancy Lorraine Edelman Ph D
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight106 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.