All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $43.22Trending at AU $49.00
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.80
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.31
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is designed for readers who learn by doing and employs many examples and screenshots to let the reader dig in and start coding. This book isn't designed to be a reference; instead it has a practical, example-driven approach that teaches you by following along with the examples in the chapters. When you have completed this book, you will fully understand how the template system works, how to extend it when you have specialized needs, and how to optimize the performance and usability of your content. This book is for web developers and template authors who want to fully understand and utilize the Django template system. The reader should have completed the introductory tutorials on the Django project's website and some experience with the framework will be very helpful. Basic kwledge of Python and HTML is assumed.
- Author BiographyScott Newman has been developing commercial websites since 1997. Since then, he has professionally developed web applications in C, PERL, ColdFusion, ASP, PHP, and Python. He has also been a Windows network administrator and desktop application developer, but always gravitates back to web development. Scott holds a Network+ certification and is a dotMobi Certified Mobile Web Developer. In recent years, Scott worked as the system development manager for a major media company developing CMS and mobile applications in Django. He is currently the consulting director for the Big Nerd Ranch in Atlanta, GA.
- Author(s)Scott Newman
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication15/12/2008
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight474 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.