All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe festive season is when most of us need a bit of help in the kitchen. So many parties to prepare for, t to mention the big day itself, when family and friends converge for the Christmas feast. This is where James Ramsden's 'do-ahead' approach to cooking comes into its own, allowing the cook to enjoy being with their guests instead of stuck in the kitchen. With practical advice for making delicious and creative festive food well in advance, from party canapes, to Christmas lunch with all the trimmings, even drinks and edible gifts, ideas for scaling up, menu planning and storage. Do-Ahead Christmas is the book that foodie can do without.
- Author BiographyJames Ramsden is a London-based Yorkshireman from Ripon. He runs the Secret Larder supper club and has written about food and cookery for The Times, The Guardian, Sainsbury's Magazine, the FT and Waitrose Kitchen among others. He is the author of Small Adventures in Cooking, Do-Ahead Dinners and Love Your Lunchbox.
- Author(s)James Ramsden
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBatsford Ltd
- Content NoteColour photography throughout
- Weight816 g
- Width188 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $33.75Trending at AU $36.04
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.09
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $35.96Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $22.23Trending at AU $30.07
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $44.38
- AU $33.57Trending at AU $33.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.