All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.38
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.83
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.45
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.52
About this product
- DescriptionDo Daddies have ants in their pants? Is the second book in the Alexander's Questions series which explores, in a fabulously fun and engaging way, the tion of parent-child communication. The Books emphasizes the importance of talking and listening to each other and the crucial part it plays in creating a strong and healthy relationship between an adult and child.
- Author BiographyFransie is an artist, writer and art therapist. Fransie currently lives between the United Kingdom, South Africa and the south of France. She has one husband, two children, three dogs and speaks four languages.
- Author(s)Fransie M. Frandsen
- Date of Publication29/12/2012
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleAlexander's Questions
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLymm
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.