All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionBecause actions do speak louder than words, Do Goodoffers thoughtful insight on reaching out, spreading cheer, showing compassion, and just lending a hand to show you care. There are perfect words, perfect gestures. Just be brave, be generous, be kind, and: * Be Handy. Find what's broken and fix it. * Babysit the kids, pets, parents, plants, whatever. * Think of a compliment and pay it. * Mother somebody * Offer to make a connection - business or love. * Ask for a specific assignment and make it your business to see it through. * Squeeze a hand. Some moments need words.
- Author BiographyMarcy Silverman is a designer, an art licensing agent, and a product development consultant. Cindy Sacks is a writer and an artist. Marcy and Cindy live in Westchester, New York, with their families. Marcy Silverman is a designer, an art licensing agent, and a product development consultant. Cindy Sacks is a writer and an artist. Marcy and Cindy live in Westchester, New York, with their families.
- Author(s)Cindy Sacks,Marcy Silverman
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication04/02/2010
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Weight175 g
- Width129 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.