All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionPraise for the Second Edition Mr. Hahn's background in an industry where the creative stretching of promotional budgets is a daily necessity serves well the reader of this book. His advice is both practical and imaginative, and delivered with wit as well as wisdom. -Andrew McNally III, Chairman of the Board, Rand McNally Create Madison Avenue advertising on a Main Street budget with Do-it-Yourself Advertising & Promotion Now the most complete guide to do-it-yourself advertising includes totally new sections on branding, the Internet, and Yellow Pages advertising. This updated edition of Do-It-Yourself Advertising and Promotion offers the latest information on launching your own homegrown, successful advertising campaigns and new desktop publishing techniques. As an entrepreneur or small business owner, you'll find tried-and-true, low-budget promotional tactics. With every chapter updated and expanded, this new third edition is better-and more comprehensive-than ever. Author Fred E. Hahn and expert contributors show you how to create successful high-impact advertising on a limited budget using practical, time-tested techniques. This friendly and accessible guide explains each method step by step-with concrete advice on planning, scheduling, budgeting, creative issues, and production procedures to help you develop effective: Newspaper and magazine ads Flyers, brochures, and invitations Direct mail campaigns Catalogs Web sites E-mail and Internet advertising Teleservicing Audiovisual materials Publicity tools and techniques And more!
- Author BiographyFRED E. HAHN is an independent consultant with more than thirty-five years of experience in the advertising business. He is the founder and President of Hahn, Crane & Associates, an Evanston-based advertising agency whose clients have included divisions of CBS, the New York Times, and The Wall Street Journal. Contributors TOM DAVIS, BOB KILLIAN, and KEN MAGILL are all nationally known experts in their fields.
- Author(s)Fred E. Hahn
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/04/2003
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight654 g
- Width179 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.