Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $74.00
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.16
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.09
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.88
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe crack of a rifle brings the Senator down. Standing nearby, Judge Warren Alexander tries to save him, but it's too late, the wound too severe. With few leads in the Senator's murder, life in Washington eventually resumes a rmal pace. So does Judge Alexander, until his wife is arrested for the crime. But it doesn't make any sense. His wife isn't a killer. Still, the FBI's new evidence is overwhelming and he, alone, believes in her incence. Digging through the Senator's life, the Judge finds a mysterious link between the Senator and the rape and murder of a beautiful teenage girl in a Maine resort town more than 40 years earlier. Is the key to the Senator's death buried with the girl? As the Judge begins narrowing in on suspects, unearthing disturbing secrets along the way, he is unprepared for the consequences. The White House is watching him, waiting for the right moment, determined to do whatever it takes to keep the truth from coming out.
- Author BiographyElaine Williams Crockett is a graduate of the University of Illinois and Vermont Law School. She spent her legal career as an Attorney in the Office of the General Counsel at the United States Federal Trade Commission in Washington D.C. She lives in Georgetown with her husband, Don W. Crockett.
- Author(s)Elaine Crockett
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight431 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.