All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
About this product
- DescriptionJeff Russell shows how nprofit organizations and their causes can benefit from outsourcing. You will learn how outsourcing has enabled more Africans to have clean water, helped refugees in Boise find gainful employment, and supported inner-city youth in closing the achievement gap. Doing what you do best takes great discipline. This book will show you the way.
- Author BiographyJeff Russell is the Founder and CEO of Jitasa (formerly Easy Office), a certified B-Corporation providing finance and accounting services to non-profits nationwide. He is active in many non-profits, serving as Treasurer for Riverstone International School and as an Advisory Board member for Boise State University's Responsible Business Initiative. Jeff holds degrees from Georgia Tech (Industrial Engineer) and Yale (MBA), and lives in Boise with his wife and two children.
- Author(s)Jeff Russell
- Date of Publication01/11/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.