All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe claim that we should love and be passionate about our job may sound uplifting, or at least, harmless, but Do What You Love exposes the tangible damages such rhetoric has leveled upon contemporary society. Tokumitsu articulates and examines the sacrifices people make for a chance at loveable, self-actualising and, of course, wealth-generating work and the conditions facilitated by this pursuit. This book continues the conversation sparked by the author's earlier Slate article and provides a devastating look at the state of modern labour and workforces.
- Author BiographyA former Fulbright scholar, <b>Miya Tokumitsu</b> holds a PhD from the University of Pennsylvania. She is a contributing editor at <i>Jacobin</i>.
- Author(s)Miya Tokumitsu
- PublisherRegan Arts
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRegan Arts
- Weight288 g
- Width138 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.