All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- Description<b>30 Truths That Set a Woman's Heart Free to Become All God Created Her to BeIn this all-new devotional, Holley Gerth encourages women to embrace who they are, become all God created them to be, and discover more of his purposes for their lives. She shares thirty truths from God's Word with insights based on women in the Bible, interactive journaling questions, and engaging prayer prompts for personal transformation and practical application. I praise you because you made me in an amazing and wonderful way (Ps. 139:14).<i></i>Holley's affirming message reminds all of us that believing the truth about who God says we are leads to praise, t to pride. It also brings joy, hope, and a deeper sense of purpose to our lives. Here's the secret: truth is t just a fact we store in our heads. Truth is Someone we seek with our hearts. Spending time with him and listening to his voice each day changes everything. You really can live fully in freedom and victory. You really can kw you're already loved, valuable, and amazing. This book is the perfect companion to Holley's bestselling book <i>You're Already Amazing</i>.
- Author BiographyHolley Gerth is a Wall Street Journal bestselling author, certified life coach, and speaker. She loves connecting with the hearts of women through her popular blog and books like You're Already Amazing. She's also cofounder of (in)courage and a partner with DaySpring. Holley lives with her husband, Mark, in the South. Hang out with her at www.holleygerth.com.
- Author(s)Holley Gerth
- PublisherFleming H. Revell Company
- Date of Publication20/11/2016
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFleming H. Revell Company
- Weight249 g
- Width104 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.