All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $65.17
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.64
- AU $61.59Trending at AU $66.19
- AU $9.24Trending at AU $10.13
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $10.95Trending at AU $14.25
About this product
- DescriptionTwo children go ice skating, fall through thin ice, and once they are safely home, they learn more about how matter changes state from solid to liquid to gas.
- Author(s)Daniel D Maurer
- PublisherRiverstream Publishing Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleAdventures in Science
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRiverstream Publishing Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width226 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.