Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionHow to Improve Your Sex Life (It's Not What You Think) Husbands everywhere have heard the expression Happy wife, Happy life.. . But if sounds crazy - or even supremely unfair - to you, get ready for us to shock your pants off (literally, we hope!). Authors Diane A. Ross and Kathryn Calhoun help men find their way to happier wives with 50 quickie tips you can learn in 5 minutes or less - and put into practice right away. Learn once and for all: - What she means when she says she's fine - The hottest foreplay trick (it isn't what you think!) - The easy way to buy perfect gifts and kck special occasions out of the park (with little to effort on your part) - The questions you ask that guarantee you won't have sex tonight (and how to avoid them) - How to give her the romance she craves (these tips will surprise you!) Do You Want to Be Right or Do You Want to Have More Sex? is for men everywhere who love their wives but wish to restore some intimacy in their marriage. If it just seems like you can't do anything right matter how hard you try, this book is for you. If you're wondering how to improve your marriage in more ways than one, this book is for you. If you feel like you're always driving your wife up the wall - and t in a sexy way - this book is for you. How to Improve Your Marriage and Spice Up Your Relationship Note: This isn't a technical where to touch her and how to have more sex manual, but more of a wife-decoder manual. This is about learning how your wife works, what turns her on and, just as importantly, what turns her OFF - because you can't learn how to improve your sex life without learning how to improve your marriage. Learn what she needs from you to be interested in sex so that you can both get more of what you want. If you're craving a more intimate, loving marriage, this is the place to start. Are you feeling... - Frustrated that your wife says one thing and does ather? - Anyed that she nags you about how to dress, smell, eat, and even relax? - Confused about why she asks for your advice but gets upset when you give it? - Angry that she seems to withhold sex because she's mad at you? - Tired of being blamed for things that really have thing to do with you? Do You Want to Be Right or Do You Want to Have More Sex? addresses all of common these questions and many more. No matter how big or small these issues are in your marriage, every husband can benefit from gleaning a little insight into the (sometimes crazy) inner workings of his wife's mind. Wondering how to improve your sex life? Wishing that every fight didn't get you frozen out of the bedroom? Get straightforward, real-world tips that are lighthearted, practical, fun to read and, best of all, wife-approved. Find out what your woman actually wants without fights, confusion, or anxiety. Learn how to please your wife outside of the bedroom so that she'll be more inclined to please you inside of the bedroom. Do You Want to Be Right or Do You Want to Have More Sex? shows you in 50 quickie tips how to... - Spice up your relationship! - Learn how to have more sex! - Figure out how to turn your wife on! - Improve your sex life for the long haul! - Restore intimacy and harmony in your marriage! Learn how to improve your marriage overall so you're both getting what you want - in and out of the bedroom! Get Do You Want to Be Right or Do You Want to Have More Sex? 50 'Quickie' Tips to a Happier Wife right w.
- Author BiographyA now-non-practicing litigation lawyer, Diane A. Ross discovered that the expert negotiation tactics that were winning her cases in the courtroom were actually damaging her most important relationships: with her husband, her sister, her kids, and more. Inspired to stop treating life like a courtroom battle and start strengthening her relationships, Diane founded Elephant Conversations Ltd., a business devoted to teaching people practical skills for managing difficult conversations based on real and respectful communication. She devoured armloads of research and attended many courses, including becoming a Certified Executive Coach and training at Harvard Law School in Advanced Negotiations and Mediation. Today, Diane is a difficult conversations expert who keeps busy with her writing, difficult conversations webinars, and speaking engagements. Learn more at http: //www.dianeaross.com.
- Author(s)Diane a Ross,Kathryn Calhoun
- PublisherElephant Conversations Ltd.
- Date of Publication04/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElephant Conversations Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nelson Dewey
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.