All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a practical guide to tools: how to choose and use them, shown in 220 photographs. It is a simple and accessible guide to do-it-yourself tools for a wide range of jobs, including tiling, painting, flooring, woodwork and general repairs in the home. It includes photographs for easy identification of the tools. It shows you how to use planes, chisels, saws, drills, hammers, screwdrivers, pliers, sanders and many more. It includes instructions on making the best use of each tool, with hints and tips on selecting the right types. It offers guidelines that show you what to wear, how to handle tools with care, and how to tackle jobs safely to avoid accidents. For any task around the home, tools will be needed. Kwing how to use them efficiently is vital if you want a good result. This book discusses preparation, the right tools to use for a particular job, and how to use them safely and effectively. Useful tips point the way to improving your skills to get the most out of your tools.
- Author BiographyMike Collins is a woodworking specialist. He has been an assistant editor and feature writer on Practical Woodworking magazine and later was consultant editor. He has edited several books on woodworking subjects.
- Author(s)Mike Collins
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication12/08/2013
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Noteover 220 photographs
- Weight240 g
- Width145 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine11 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.