All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a practical illustrated guide to tiling surfaces in the house, using ceramic, vinyl, cork and li tiles. It includes expert advice for tiling walls, splashbacks, floors, borders and worktops. It offers detailed information on how to lay a wide range of tiles, including ceramic, quarry, vinyl, li, cork and mosaic tiles. It includes techniques for preparing surfaces, cutting tiles, and applying grout and adhesive. It covers all the materials and equipment needed for tiling in the home. It includes clear step-by-step photographs, diagrams and charts for instant reference. You can learn effective ways to use tiles creatively for borders, or try hand-made tiles for a dramatic result. For decorating floors, worktops or walls, tiles are the ideal material. This book explains how to achieve the best result with ceramic, as well as vinyl, cork and mosaic tiles. Clear photographs help you every step of the way, from the equipment you need, preparation, cutting, applying adhesive and grouting. Once you have mastered the basics, advice is given on creative designs.
- Author BiographyMike Lawrence has been writing about home improvement and decorating for many years, contributing articles to major magazines in this field.
- Author(s)Mike Lawrence
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Noteover 210 photographs
- Weight245 g
- Width135 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $97.89
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.