Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.92
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionYour wallet can be a weapon in the battle to put people before profits. Use your spending power to support progressive companies and to bring unethical ones to book. Do the Right Things! is packed with practical information about ethical shopping and socially responsible finance, recycling, renewable energy, action groups, lobbying, and more. Do the Right Things! covers: ethical shopping, travel and consumption - providing you with the advice to make an informed choice about products, services, and suppliers; tips for socially responsible finance - manage your money while supporting ethical practices; charitable donations - practical tips show how to make sure that your chosen charity gets a 100 per cent - or more! - of every penny you give them; recycling and renewable energy - tips and practical advice help you to go green; and taking action - getting involved through lobbying, voluntary work, campaign and action groups.
- Author BiographyPushpinder Khaneka has worked in broadcasting and print in the UK and abroad, for NBC, ABC, ITN, the Independent, the Observer and the Guardian. Until recently he was the deputy editor of the Guardian Weekly.
- Author(s)Pushpinder Khaneka
- PublisherNew Internationalist Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2006
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Internationalist Publications Ltd
- Content Note30 b&w illustrations
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.