All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionWith exclusive photographs, concept drawings, diagrams and fx models, this is a lavishly illustrated collection of the scariest monsters the Doctor has encountered in over forty years of time travel adventure. Written by Doctor Who expert Justin Richards this is the follow-up book to the bestselling Aliens and Enemies and Monsters and Villains.
- Author BiographyJustin Richards is the Creative Consultant for the BBC's range of Doctor Who books, and has written a fair few of them himself. As well as writing for stage, screen and audio, he is also the author of The Invisible Detective and Time Runners series of novels for children, and Agent Alfie for younger readers. As well as collaborating with thriller writer Jack Higgins, he writes standalone novels for older children including The Death Collector, The Chaos Code, and The Parliament of Blood. Justin lives in Warwick, with his wife, two children and a nice view of the castle.
- Author(s)Justin Richards
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication10/05/2007
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleDoctor Who
- Series Part/Volume Number81
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.