All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.37Trending at AU $27.60
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $46.79
- AU $35.57Trending at AU $38.84
- AU $10.71Trending at AU $12.84
- AU $20.05Trending at AU $25.38
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $51.41
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $20.24
About this product
- Description'They like the shadows. You kw them as Plague Warriors...' When the Doctor arrives in the 19th-century village of Klimtenburg, he discovers the residents suffering from some kind of plague - a 'wasting disease'. The victims face a horrible death - but what's worse, the dead seem to be leaving their graves. The Plague Warriors have returned...The Doctor is confident he kws what's really happening; he understands where the dead go, and he's sure the Plague Warriors are just a myth. But as some of the Doctor's oldest and most terrible enemies start to awaken he realises that maybe - just maybe - he's misjudged the situation. Read by David Warner, who played Professor Grisenko in the Doctor Who episode Cold War, with Nicholas Briggs as the Cybermen. 6 CDs. 5 hrs 32 mins.
- Author BiographyJustin Richards has written for stage and screen as well as writing novels and graphic novels. As well as writing extensively for children, he has also co-written several action thrillers for young adults with the acknowledged master of the genre Jack Higgins. The first novel in his adult SF series The Never War, titled The Suicide Exhibition, was published by Del Rey in late 2013. The second volume - The Blood Red City - will be published in 2014. Justin currently acts as Creative Consultant to BBC Books' range of Doctor Who titles, as well as writing quite a few himself. Married with two children (both boys), Justin lives and works in Warwick, within sight of one of Britain's best-preserved castles.
- Author(s)Justin Richards
- PublisherBBC Audio, A Division Of Random House
- Date of Publication11/04/2013
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Physical Audio
- Weight180 g
- Width138 mm
- Height142 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Read byDavid Warner,Nicholas Briggs
- Contained items statement6 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time332
- Edition StatementWW
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.