All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $33.31Trending at AU $38.63
- AU $35.00Trending at AU $35.76
- AU $34.87Trending at AU $37.65
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $51.14
- AU $10.71Trending at AU $14.00
- AU $10.71Trending at AU $16.24
- AU $16.29Trending at AU $24.27
About this product
- DescriptionAn unabridged reading of Ben Aarovitch's velisation of his classic 1988 TV adventure featuring the Seventh Doctor. With unfinished business to attend to, the Doctor takes Ace to Coal Hill School in London, 1963. The last time he was here, he left something behind - a powerful Time Lord artefact that could unlock the secrets of time travel. Can the Doctor retrieve the Hand of Omega before two rival factions of Daleks track it down? And even if he can, how will he prevent the whole of London becoming a war zone as the Daleks meet in explosive confrontation? The story is read by Terry Molloy, who played Davros in the original TV serial, with Dalek voices provided by Nicholas Briggs.
- Author BiographyBen Aaronovitch writes tie-in novels and TV scripts, and wrote the screenplays for the Seventh Doctor episodes Battlefield and Remembrance of the Daleks. He is the author of a series of audio dramas based on TV's Blake's 7, as well as the acclaimed Rivers of London series.
- Author(s)Ben Aaronovitch
- PublisherBBC Audio, A Division Of Random House
- Date of Publication19/02/2015
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Physical Audio
- Out-of-print date05/01/2017
- Weight204 g
- Width126 mm
- Height143 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Read byNicholas Briggs,Terry Molloy
- Contained items statement5 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time298
- Edition StatementWW
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.