All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn March 2005 a 900-year-old alien made a triumphant return to our television screens. This book is the definitive account of how the new Doctor Who came to our screens. Gary Russell has talked to everyone on the show from David Tennant, to executive producer Russell T Davies, to the people rmally hidden inside the monster suits. With unparalleled access to design drawings, backstage photographs, costume designs, previously unpublished photographs and with an in-depth look at each of the 26 episodes of series one and two, as well as an exclusive look ahead to the Christmas special and series three, this is the book Doctor Who fan can afford to be without.
- Author BiographyGary Russell has worked widely as an actor, magazine editor, reviewer, novelist, audio producer and script editor. His non-fiction work includes books on the Lord of the Rings movie trilogy, The Simpsons and Frasier. He is a former editor of the official Doctor Who Magazine, the author of several Doctor Who novels and non-fiction books, and was producer for Big Finish Productions of the monthly New Doctor Who Adventures from 1998 to 2006. He is now a member of the script-editing team on Doctor Who and Torchwood.
- Author(s)Gary Russell
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication26/10/2006
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleDoctor Who
- Series Part/Volume Number142
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Books
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1045 g
- Width197 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Foreword byDavid Tennant
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.