All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
About this product
- DescriptionWhen the Tardis materialises in medieval Worcester, the Doctor finds the city seemingly deserted. He soon discovers its population are living in a state of terror, afraid to leave their homes after dark, for fear of meeting their doom at the hands of the legendary Devil's Huntsman. For months, people have been disappearing, and the Sheriff has imposed a strict curfew across the city, his militia maintaining control over the superstitious populace with a firm hand, closing the city to outsiders. Is it fear of attack from beyond the city walls that drives him or the threat closer to home? Or does the Sheriff have something to hide? After a terrifying encounter with a deadly Krillitane, the Doctor realises the city has good reason to be scared. Featuring the Tenth Doctor as played by David Tennant in the hit Doctor Who BBC Television series.
- Author BiographyChristopher Cooper has contributed to the fortnightly BBC magazine Doctor Who Adventures, as well as writing the comic strip stories Health & Safety (in Doctor Who The Official Annual 2010) and Somebody Else's Problem: A Gwen Cooper Story (in Torchwood Magazine). He is also the author of the Doctor Who novel The Krillitane Storm and the Big Finish 'Bernice Summerfield' audio drama Brand Management.
- Author(s)Christopher Cooper
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleDoctor Who
- Series Part/Volume Number21
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Books
- Weight137 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.