All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $10.56Trending at AU $12.59
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $51.66
- AU $12.39Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $18.99Trending at AU $22.84
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $19.85
About this product
- DescriptionFrom his one previous visit the Doctor remembers the inhabitants of the planet Dido as a gentle, peace-loving people. But when he returns, things have changed dramatically. It seems that the Didoi have brutally massacred the crew of the crashed spaceliner Astra. Even w they are threatening the lives of the sole survivors, Bennett and the orphan girl Vicki. Why have the Didoi apparently turned against their peaceful natures? Can Bennett and Vicki survive until the rescue ship from Earth arrives? And who is the mysterious Koquillion? Maureen O'Brien, who played Vicki in the original Doctor Who TV serial, reads Ian Marter's complete and unabridged velisation, first published by Target Books in 1987. 4 CDs. 4 hrs 36 mins.
- Author BiographyIan Marter is best remembered by Doctor Who fans as the actor who played the Fourth Doctor's companion Harry Sullivan. In fact, his first role in Doctor Who came a couple of years earlier when he played the character of Andrews in 'Carnival of Monsters'. Marter worked with his friend Tom Baker on ideas for a possible Doctor Who film, and together they developed a script. Though the film was never made, Marter continued to write and novelised nine Doctor Who adventures for Target books. Ian Marter died in 1986.
- Author(s)Ian Marter
- PublisherBBC Audio, A Division Of Random House
- Date of Publication04/04/2013
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Physical Audio
- Weight196 g
- Width125 mm
- Height142 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Read byMaureen O'Brien
- Contained items statement4 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time276
- Edition StatementWW
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.