Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionWho are the members of the Doctor's family? What are the 20 best ways to defeat a Dalek? What are the galactic coordinates of Gallifrey? Packed with amazing facts, figures and stories, Who-ology is an unforgettable journey through fifty years of Doctor Who. Test your kwledge of the last Time Lord and the worlds he's visited, from Totters Lane to Trenzalore. Get lost in guides to UNIT call signs, the inner workings of sonic screwdrivers and a complete list of Doctor Who monsters and their creators. Who-ology is an utterly unique tour of space and time.
- Author BiographyCavan Scott has written numerous books, audio dramas and comics strips based on such series as The Sarah Jane Adventures, Skylanders, Judge Dredd and, of course, Doctor Who. He has written about the good Doctor's adventures in such magazines as SFX and Doctor Who Magazine and regularly appears at Doctor Who conventions around the country. Mark Wright is a journalist and author and has written many audios, short stories and comic strips featuring new adventures for the Doctor, along with tie-ins to other series such as The Power Rangers and The Sarah Jane Adventures. He is a regular contributor to Doctor Who Magazine.
- Author(s)Cavan Scott,Mark Wright
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication02/05/2013
- SubjectTV Tie-In Humour
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight514 g
- Width144 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine34 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.