All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.51Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $55.54Trending at AU $56.93
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.75
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.38
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $12.67Trending at AU $13.03
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.43
About this product
- DescriptionHer Duke in Shining Armour? GP Julia MacKenzie's life is finally back on track! Fighting to save St Bryar's Clinic has helped her to forget her heartache and make way for a new future - on her terms. Until Julia falls into gorgeous Dr Oliver Wyatt's arms - literally - and suddenly her whole world is turned upside-down! Not only is Oliver the Duke of Breckonshire in-waiting, he's the very man threatening to shut her practice down...and, even more worryingly, to steal her heart!
- Author BiographyAnnie spent most of her childhood with a leg draped over the family rocking chair and a book in her hand. Novels, baking and writing too much teenage angst poetry ate up most of her youth. Now, Annie splits her time between corralling her husband into helping her with their cows or scratching the backs of their rare breed pigs and spending some very happy hours at her computer writing.
- Author(s)Annie O'Neil
- PublisherHarlequin (UK)
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleMills & Boon Medical
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMills & Boon
- Weight100 g
- Width107 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.