Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the second volume of Documents of the African Commission on Human and Peoples' Rights published by Hart Publishing (Volume I, 1999, ISBN:9781841130927). The second volume includes the key documents published between 1998 and 2007. Once again the aim of the work is to provide t only the basic documents, but also the less well kwn material related to the jurisprudence emanating from the consideration of communications. This volume therefore includes, amongst other material, the most recent activity reports adopted by the Commission, resolutions, and final communiques from the sessions. Together with Volume I this is the most comprehensive available set of documents on the African Commission, and will be an essential reference for academics, students, and practitioners.
- Author BiographyRachel Murray is a Professor of Law at the University of Bristol. Malcolm Evans is Professor of Human Rights Law at the University of Bristol.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/04/2009
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleDocuments in International Law
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight800 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine58 mm
- Edited byMalcolm Evans,Rachel Murray
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.