All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionHe answers those embarrassing questions foremost in our minds and provides readers with behind-the scenes stories of what really goes on after you're dead with both empathy and humor that satisfies readers curious about the oddities of death. What kind of person becomes a funeral director? How difficult is the art of making Grandma look like Grandma again? What's the biggest ripoff in the business?
- Author BiographyRobert Webster has been a licensed embalmer and funeral director in Ohio since 1977. He attended the Cincinnati College of Mortuary and opened the Webster Funeral Home in Fairfield, Ohio, in 2001.
- Author(s)Robert D. Webster
- PublisherSourcebooks, Inc
- Date of Publication19/05/2011
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationNaperville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSourcebooks, Inc
- Out-of-print date11/11/2014
- Weight254 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.