All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.50
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.59
- AU $70.94Trending at AU $76.22
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $22.43
- AU $12.65Trending at AU $18.66
About this product
- DescriptionChristian de Villiers is about to embark on the journey of his life. A South African who moved to Australia with his mother when he was four, nineteen-year-old Christian doesn't feel that he can move on and progress with the next stage of his life until he has found the answers to the mystery surrounding his father's death. With the support of his father's old friend Mike, Christian feels that he is coming closer to understanding his father, the surgeon, but are the secrets hidden for a reason and will those secrets threaten Christian's safety?
- Author BiographyPaul Anderson lives in Adelaide, South Australia. He is a surgeon who specialises in upper gastrointestinal and hepatobiliary surgery. Born in Rotorua, New Zealand, his tertiary education began at Waikato University before he went on to further studies in Scotland, California, and South Africa where he completed both a Ph.D. and a medical degree. The passion for writing has latently manifested, thanks to the encouragement and direction of many friends.
- Author(s)Paul G. Anderson
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Weight354 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.