Does it Work?: 10 Principles for Delivering True Business Value in Digital Marketing by Jason Burby, Shane Atchison (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $40.66+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionIn this new age of Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and countless other digital platforms, it doesn't matter how many views or followers or clicks you get. The only thing that matters is: Does it Work? Written by POSSIBLE's Global CEO Shane Atchison and President of the Americas Jason Burby, this revolutionary guide shows how to use the latest digital platforms to create a high-value marketing plan that really works. You'll learn how to: SET GOALS: Understand the importance of defining success and targets upfront for every initiative-and your business as a whole. INSPIRE BRILLIANT CREATIVE: Leverage data and insights to empower and drive creativity, spark ideas and drive invation. MEASURE WHAT MATTERS: Focus efforts on the things that matter and drive real improvement. MAKE A DIFFERENCE: Kw that you have contributed to measureable success in whatever you do. If you've ever wondered if your digital marketing is working, this book will help you reevaluate everything you're doing. By following 10 key principles, you'll be able to measure the data that really matters, launch the initiatives that really pay off, and inspire the creativity that really drives an effective campaign. You'll hear the personal insights of the world's greatest business leaders and the professional triumphs (and tumbles) of the world's biggest brands. You'll learn how to hire and inspire the rare creative unicorns who turn marketing into magic. You'll find new ways to turn data into ideas and obstacles into opportunities. You'll turn web site visitors into followers, followers into sharers, and sharers into your very best customers. In our new world of small screens, big ideas, and even greater competition, you have to ask the tough questions if you want to succeed. Does it Work? has the answers.
- Author BiographyShane Atchison is Global CEO of POSSIBLE, where he leads the company's long-term strategic vision of working with leading financial service organizations, consumer brands, start-ups, nonprofits, and community-based organizations, helping each realize the potential of the digital landscape and its impact on their business. Jason Burby is President, Americas, POSSIBLE, where he leads the agency's senior client relationships, championing innovation and fuelling our belief in producing the best work that delivers results.
- Author(s)Jason Burby,Shane Atchison
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.