All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $27.17Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionEven if you're on a budget, with good planning and a little effort you can create an attractive outdoor environment that will actively enhance your relationship with your dog; a place where you can enjoy playing and relaxing together. Covering safety, planting, garden projects, and much more, this book is packed with practical advice and invative ideas to help you and your dog enjoy your space together.
- Author BiographyDespite growing up in a family of keen gardeners, it looked as though the gardening gene had skipped a generation for Karen Bush - until the arrival of a large shaggy dog from an animal rescue shelter, whose presence triggered a fairly urgent need to do something about the wilderness outside the kitchen window. Boris was soon joined by another rescue puppy, and, as the pair enthusiastically set about investigating their surroundings, it became apparent that a little more than mowing the lawn was needed if the garden was to be a relaxing and safe place for everyone... Karen is the author of 18 books to date, including two on dogs, and has written regularly for leading national magazine Your Dog since its inception.
- Author(s)Karen Bush
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2012
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationDorchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHubble&Hattie an Imprint of Veloce Publishing Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width205 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.