All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- Description'Delightful, endearing, frequently hilarious.reminds us of the truth hidden away in our hearts: loving our animals is a sure way to heal our souls.' Garth Stein, author of The Art of Racing in the Rain'This is the best writing I've seen in years, comedy and tragedy jostling within a single sentence. Give it your undivided attention.' Country StyleWhen Dr Cyrus Mills returned home after inheriting his estranged father's veterinary practice, The Bedside Mar for Sick Animals, the last thing he wanted was to stay in Eden Falls a moment longer than absolutely necessary. However the appealingly awkward and eccentric vet quickly found that he actually enjoyed treating animals and getting to kw the eccentric residents of the tiny provincial town-especially an attractive and alluring waitress named Amy.Now Cyrus is determined to make Bedside Mar thrive. Not an easy goal, given that Healthy Paws, the national veterinary chain across town, will stop at thing to crush its humble competitor. And the rival vet practice isn't Cyrus' only competition. A handsome stranger shows up out of where who clearly has a mysterious past with Amy. To top it off, Cyrus finds himself the guardian of a very unique orphaned dog and smack in the middle of serious small town drama.This charming companion to the bestselling vel The Patron Saint of Lost Dog, is a wild and delightful ride through one jam- packed week - in which Cyrus must figure out how to outsmart his rivals, win back Amy's heart, solve several tricky veterinary mysteries, find a home for an orphaned dog and detangle himself from an absurd case of mistaken identity. Dog Gone, Back Soon brims with Nick Trout's trademark humour, charm, and captivating tales and intriguing characters, and is proof that all dogs - lost or t, on four feet or two, deserve a second chance.
- Author BiographyDr Nick Trout graduated from veterinary school at the University of Cambridge in 1989. He is a Diplomate of the American and European Colleges of Veterinary Surgeons and is a staff surgeon at the prestigious Angell Animal Medical Center in Boston. He is the author of four books, the New York Times bestseller Tell Me Where It Hurts (2009), Love is the Best Medicine (2011), Ever By My Side (2012) and Patron Saint of Lost Dogs (2013); and has been a contributing columnist for The Bark and Prevention magazines. He lives in Massachusetts with his wife, two daughters, and their two dogs, Meg, their yellow Labrador, and Sophie, their Jack Russell terrier.
- Author(s)Nick Trout
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication29/07/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.