All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis all-colour, step-by-step guide, w available as a paperback, shows how easy it is to have a dog that is well-trained and well-behaved. It also goes one step further and shows you how, once you have instilled the basics, there are limits to the tricks and cool things you can teach your dog. Written in a light-hearted, accessible style, this is the one dog training guide that will inspire you to train your dog - the right way.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Menteith is a dog trainer and behaviourist with over 20 years' experience of working with animals. As well as writing for national magazines and featuring on radio as a dog expert, she has presented TV programmes such as What's Up Dog (Carlton), Celebrity Dog School (BBC1 for Children in Need) and Barking Babes (Granada).
- Author(s)Carolyn Menteith
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication25/09/2012
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine10 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.