All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOur beloved pooches bring us a world of happiness. They're loyal companions, kindred spirits, and lifelong chums. But they also chew the stuffing out of the couch, keep us up all night with their barking and break into the fridge when we're t looking. Now it's time they own up to the world! And their side-splitting explanations and unapologetic confessions are sure to remind you just why pooches make the most wonderful, but sometimes infuriating, companions! Loaded with real-life photographs of mischievous canines and hilarious commentary revealing just why they're in the doghouse, Dog Shaming will have you laughing out loud. The perfect tribute to man's best friend, this book is the ideal gift for anyone who has ever experienced the highs and lows of being a proud dog owner.
- Author BiographySusan McMullan is a communications executive for Scottish Development International, the international arm of Scottish Enterprise. She works with Scotland's leading journalists and most successful businesses on a daily basis. She is also a freelance writer, specialising in news, business and current affairs. A keen sportswoman and travel enthusiast, Susan has lived in St Andrews for the last five years.
- Author(s)Susan McMullan
- PublisherBlack and White Publishing
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack and White Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width150 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.