Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInvolving your dog in yoga sessions can help you develop your yoga practice, as well as being an entertaining and fun way to bond with your pet. Doga provides a mindful connection with your dog as you mimic your pet's breathing patterns and have to stay controlled throughout the pose to ensure your pet's comfort. As an activity it de-stresses your dog and creates a wonderful sharing and nurturing experience. Classic yoga postures such as the Warrior Lunge and the Downward-Facing Dog are adapted so that your pet can participate. Full-colour photographs alongside practical step-by-step guides show clearly how to do each of the poses in this fun and unique take on yoga.
- Author BiographyMahny Djahanguiri is a certified yoga teacher. Since 1999 she's been teaching and leading international Ashtanga Vinyasa and kids' yoga workshops in London and Switzerland. Over the last three years Mahny has developed and taught Doga to enthusiastic classes in the UK and to her clients, who include TV celebrities and famous musicians.
- Author(s)Mahny Djahanguiri
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication04/05/2015
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note200
- Weight424 g
- Width168 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.