Doggie Dreaming: A Dog's Guide to Living in the Moment by David Cuschieri, Heidi Cuschieri (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.45Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.00Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by plepp06
- Est. delivery by 2 Nov
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDogs are teachers of one of life's greatest lessons - living in the moment. Too often we humans get caught up in thinking a bit too much and always being so very busy. This little book is the perfect gift for yourself or for someone special to help live in the present and be conscious of the everyday magic moments that fill our lives. Introduction Live The Life Of Your Dreams Now If you spend time with dogs you may very well discover a little secret that they have kwn since time immemorial. They kw the secret to happiness and practise what they have discovered daily. Dogs have been our constant companions for as long as we can remember. We need only look into our puppy dog's eyes to glimpse true happiness. Dogs kw instinctively that happiness exists right w. While we are busy planning and wishing for future happiness, and for our dreams to come true, dogs are working on being happy right w simply by living in the present moment. It is important to dream and work towards them, but it is also equally important to be conscious of every moment of your life right w. It is easy to get lost in thought and miss out on the incredible beauty that is right in front of your se w. In fact, stop what you are doing right w, take a deep breath, exhale slowly and begin to get in tune with your body. Feel your clothing touching your skin. Feel your heart beating. Listen to the sounds around you right w. Rather than get lost in thought, immerse yourself in your senses. Waking up and smelling the roses is about getting out of your mind and back into your body. Dogs have a keen sense of smell and maybe we too can learn to take great pleasure in being lost in our senses. So much so that when someone asks you how you are you could answer 'sensational!'. The madic Australian Aborigines' constant and loyal companion was the dingo. Aborigines were hunter-gatherers, and moved from place to place, becoming acutely aware and in tune with their surroundings. They moved with the seasons and the availability of food and water, and had stories of how their land was created kwn as The Dreamtime. It wasn't some time in the distant past but the here and w. The Dreamtime is about the continual process of creation and we too have the power to dream and create this very moment. I think there was a time when we all used to kw the secret of happiness. It was a time when humans sat around the campfire with their canine companions and listened and learned from their companion's wisdom. Doggie Dreaming is a guide to help you understand that The Dreamtime is here and w and happiness is available to you in this very moment. Think less, appreciate the little things in your life w, and spend time around dogs. Have you ever seen a dog when his master has come home? He isn't worried about what is happening on the stock market or listening to gossip as he wags his tail. While you were lost in thought he was blissfully lost in living his dreams. The secret to the art of living and happiness is to see the magic in every moment for w has always been when and where we create the life of our dreams.
- Author Biography<b>David</b> and <b>Heidi Cuschieri </b>are coauthors of inspirational books on happiness, mindfulness and well-being.
- Author(s)David Cuschieri,Heidi Cuschieri
- PublisherThe Next Big Think
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationQLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintThe Next Big Think
- Weight238 g
- Width165 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.