Doggin' Jersey: The 100 Best Places to Hike with Your Dog in the Garden State by Doug Gelbert (Paperback / softback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever considered how far you walk with your dog? If you walk just 15 minutes a day you will have walked far eugh in your dog's lifetime to cross the United States. With all that walking ahead of you, aren't you ready for a new place to take a hike? This new book seeks to help you flush out those great hiking spots for your dog. DOGGIN' JERSEY: THE 100 BEST PLACES TO HIKE WITH YOUR DOG IN THE GARDEN STATE explores the state's best trails with your best friend in mind. While walking the dog, author Doug Gelbert also brings along generous helpings of local history, botany, geology, architecture and more. New Jersey can be a fantastic place to hike with your dog. Inside the Garden State you can hike with your dog on sand trails, climb hills that leave you and your dog panting, walk on some of the most historic grounds in America, explore the estates of America's wealthiest families or circle lakes for seven miles and never lose sight of the water. Also included are local beach regulations for dogs...finding emergency veterinary care in New Jersey...outfitting your dog for a hike...low impact hiking with your dog...and much more. DOGGIN' JERSEY: THE 100 BEST PLACES TO HIKE WITH YOUR DOG IN THE GARDEN STATE is whimsically illustrated with original drawings by award-winning artist Andrew Chesworth. What makes a great place to take your dog hiking? Well, how about a paw-friendly surface to trot on? Grass and sandy dirt are alot more appealing than asphant and rocks. A variety of hikes is always good - long ones for athletic dogs and short ones for the less adventurous canine. Dogs always enjoy a refreshing place to swim as well. Our guides focus on the parks that are good choices totake your dog. We'll tell you the ones dog owners needn't bother with and feature the places that welcome your dog. For dog-friendly parks we describe the trail options for your dog, evaluate park traffic from other users, tell you whether you will need a guide dog to find your way around and, of course, tell you how to get to the park.
- Author(s)Doug Gelbert
- PublisherCruden Bay Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCruden Bay Books
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.