All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover a Dog Trainer's Secrets to Raising a Great Dog Amy Morford's A to Z Guide to Dog Training Amy Morford understands dogs in the same way that Bill Gates understands computers. She's trained them for more than twenty years and can help you train yours. Morford understands that training an owner is as important as training the dog because good dog parents raise good dogs that listen, obey and live well-adjusted happy and healthy lives. Bad dogs go to heaven too, but good dogs have an especially good time living well-mannered lives here on earth! DoggyPedia: All You Need To Kw About Dogs. Dog Training For Both Trainers and Owners is an A to Z comprehensive guide covering all of the major (and mir) issues related to dog training-starting from puppyhood and extending well into the twilight years. Using plain English Morford carefully explains the dog training process while teaching readers how to train their canine companions to obey simple commands. Once the foundation is set, she devotes multiple chapters to discussing specific negative behaviors while providing detailed solutions. The final chapters brim with essential information on how to care for faithful companions who have transformed from spunky energetic puppies to more fragile and aging best friends. From special senior dog grooming tips to vet care options and necessities for older canine companions, it's all here! If you want to avoid dog training pitfalls and blunders and raise a healthy, happy and enviable canine companion, DoggyPedia has got it all covered. From puppyhood to adulthood and beyond, you'll turn to this guide again and again to help you provide the very best training and care for every stage of your beloved dog's life-because well-trained owners raise well-trained dogs!
- Author BiographyAmy Morford has over twenty years of dog training experience with companion dogs, sport dogs and working breeds. Amy's motivation to write about dogs stems from her love for them, and their unbiased loyalty and devotion. Amy's goal is to provide helpful, accurate information to assist dog lovers with raising and training a well-mannered, good-tempered, happy, healthy, well-adjusted companion, friend, partner and/or family pet.
- Author(s)Amy Morford
- Date of Publication28/08/2013
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.