All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBoasting furious action, switchback plotting, magnetic characters and dazzling art, Dogstells the story of four people struggling to survive a dystopian urban future by gun and sword and courage and luck. Driven by their ghosts--both dead and alive--and a desire for truth, their paths converge in the dark, labyrinthine heart of the city streets. After Luki and Noki confirm the existence of ather person who carries the same blade as Naoto, the train that Mihai's on is attacked by a group of inhuman shock troops. As he fights against them, their leader is confronted by ne other than Bishop. Meanwhile, back at the church, Heine begins to reveal to Badou and Naoto the terrible history of his collar and his childhood below.
- Author BiographyShirow Miwa debuted in UltraJump magazine in 1999 with the short series Black Mind. His next series, Dogs, published in the magazine from 2000 to 2001, instantly became a popular success. He returned in 2005 with Dogs: Bullets & Carnage, which is currently running in UltraJump. Miwa also creates illustrations for books, music videos and magazines, and produces doujinshi (independent comics) under the circle name m.m.m.WORKS. His website is http://mmm-gee.net.
- Author(s)Shirow Miwa
- PublisherViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Date of Publication29/04/2010
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Series TitleDogs
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight219 g
- Width209 mm
- Height135 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Shirow Miwa
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.68Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.94Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.08Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.78Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $31.13Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $13.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.