All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionDogs' Miscellany features a unique and elegant collection of fascinating facts, trivia, anecdotes and legends about dogs throughout the ages. For example, did you kw that 22% of the UK population own a dog? Dogs' Miscellany covers every aspect of the dog: from true stories of famous mutts to their long history, as well as biological and physiological information, curious tales, quotes, details of popular breeds, and much more. Chronicling the various exploits of dogs real and fictional, and sprinkled with sayings and observations from the greatest dog lovers, Dogs' Miscellany explores every age of man's enduring association with his canine companion, and promises to delight dog-lovers everywhere.
- Author BiographyJ.A. Wines is a writer, compiler and editor, and the principal amanuensis - if not muse - to A. Parody, the genius behind the bestselling Eats, Shites & Leaves: Crap English and How To Use It and A Shite History of Nearly Everything. Her other works for Michael O'Mara Books include The Book of Garden Games and The Book of Lies.
- Author(s)J. A. Wines
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication19/09/2013
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date09/05/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.