All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionWalter Rabetz is a well-kwn photographer whose work has recently concentrated on themes concerning the Hudson River in New York. This book is a collection of affectionate portraits of the people and dogs who traverse the new Walkway Over the Hudson Bridge in Poughkeepsie, NY.
- Author BiographyWalter Rabetz studied with Harry Callahan at the Rhode Island School of Design and has been an important art photographer for forty years. He starts with a conceptual theme, and then builds portfolios of images concentrating on that theme. These portfolios result in exhibitions and books, and then Rabetz moves on to a new conceptual theme. His work is in the Eastman House Collection among other institutions.
- Author(s)Walter Rabetz
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.