All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.80
- AU $12.29Trending at AU $17.31
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
About this product
- DescriptionDoin' the ACE James Hardwicke Oglethorpe was an ex-Special Forces officer, a loner who had seen bad things from Iraq to Africa and the Balkans. Got out and earned an MBA, in real estate less, so he could sell vacation homes in the beautiful South Carolina Lowcountry. The best place would be in the ACE Basin, 350,000 acres of protected land filled with marshes, beaches, forest and wildlife. You could make a killing there. Little did he kw.
- Author BiographyDennis Maxwell holds degrees from St. Bonaventure and Fairfield Universities, has been published in The American Cinematographer and is the author of the non-fiction book The Great Eclipse.
- Author(s)Dennis D Maxwell
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.