All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.67
About this product
- DescriptionDespite the overwhelming importance of the Chinese ecomy to the success of western ecomies, there has yet to be an examination of why western companies have had difficulties in doing business with the Chinese. A significant barrier that companies have difficulty to overcome is the effective communication with their Chinese counter parts. This major impediment is caused by understanding of the cultural differences between the Chinese and western business cultures. This book offers the solution to this problem - the bi-cultural personnel.
- Author BiographyDr Mona Chung is an expert in doing business with China. As a bi-cultural person she short-circuits processes and produce results that increase efficiency by between 70 per cent and 50 per cent. Dr Chung is a frequent guest speaker at public forums and tertiary institutions and is the author of an extensive list of publications in cross-cultural business studies. Dr Chung teaches international business, management and marketing.
- Author(s)Mona Chung
- PublisherWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/07/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleChandos Asian Studies Series
- Series Part/Volume Number39
- Place of PublicationWitney
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.