Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionWhile Western markets are shrinking, China offers an extraordinary new opportunity for businesses looking East - but the mechanics of doing business in China remain complicated and elusive. This book shows businesses how to break through and take advantage of a booming growth ecomy with 1.3 billion potential customers. The author explains the ins and outs of local business customs, practices and procedures and describes all the different aspects of a successful business development in China, including; how to assess the market; how to negotiate with Chinese partners; which structure to set-up; and, how to recruit and manage effectively in the region.
- Author(s)Benoit Ams
- PublisherManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Date of Publication24/07/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Weight360 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.