All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is necessary reading for all professionals working in the Middle East and North Africa, it includes: the practical impact of Islam on business; safety and security in the region; business etiquette; political and social do's and don'ts and the practicalities of doing business - from the initial visit to establishing productive working relationships, including opening an office in the region. It also focuses on issues of particular importance to all businesswomen, and for men who might be working with Arab and Muslim women.
- Author BiographyDonna Marsh has been travelling to the Middle East since 1978 and working throughout the region for much of her career. She has held diverse roles in corporate sales, marketing and new business development in the fields of banking and information technology. She has worked throughout the Levant, Egypt and the Gulf, including Saudi Arabia as a business woman in her own right.
- Author(s)Donna Marsh
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication11/05/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteno plate section
- Weight270 g
- Width133 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.