All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe recent focus on China's boom has obscured the fact that Japan is once again on the rise. How do we manage our growing, and crucial, interdependence? The answer is the legions of Japanese and American managers and officials involved in the day-to-day and face-to-face negotiations that drive commerce. In this invaluable book, three leading experts pool their decades of experience to provide a pragmatic guide for Westerners doing business in Japan. The authors explain Japanese culture and negotiating techniques and provide practical advice on conducting effective meetings with Japanese clients.
- Author BiographyJames Day Hodgson was U.S. Ambassador to Japan from 1974 to 1977 and U.S. Secretary of Labor from 1970 to 1973. He has been corporate director and consultant to companies such as Hewlett-Packard and Toyota. Yoshihiro Sano is president of Pacific Alliance Group, a consulting firm specializing in cross-border mergers and investments. John L. Graham is professor of international business and marketing at the graduate school of management at the University of California, Irvine. He has been a consultant to Toyota, the Foreign Service Institute, Hyundai, Ford, AT&T, Prudential, Intel, and Rockwell International.
- Author(s)James Day Hodgson,John L. Graham,Yoshihiro Sano
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/11/2007
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight381 g
- Width155 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $21.61
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.86
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.45
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $36.34
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.