All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionDoing Ecomics offers a clear and accessible guide to the nature of Ecomics. Unlike many other mainstream disciplines, ecomics is a subject that many students meet for the first time when they arrive at University to study the subject at degree level. The way ecomics is studied at university level can vary greatly from ecomics as represented in the media, but this handy beginner's guide bridges that gap. This book answers such questions as: * What is ecomics as a subject? * What sorts of questions does it address? * What skills are needed to become a good ecomist? * Where will it take me? Students will be introduced to the key characters who contributed to the development of ecomics, as well as to the central ideas and concepts. This definitive guide outlines the attributes that make a good ecomist and presents a wide variety of employment opportunities that can follow the study of ecomics. Familiarising students with the important terms and issues, it is an essential volume for all students approaching this fascinating subject.
- Author BiographyPeter Smith is Emeritus Professor in Economics at the University of Southampton, UK. He has published textbooks for A-level economics and produced interactive learning materials to accompany a best-selling first year undergraduate text. He is an Associate of the Economics Network, a Principal Fellow of the Higher Education Academy and a Reviewer for the Quality Assurance Agency.
- Author(s)Peter Smith
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/05/2016
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDoing... Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, 20 black & white line drawings
- Weight212 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.